We are here to help you secure funds using a Bridging Loan, if you need fast short term lending then a bridging loan maybe the ideal solution.
A bridging loan can be used for a number of reasons, helping you access funds quickly to complete a property transaction is the most common reason. For example, if you want to purchase a new property before your current property is sold or to allow you to carry out renovations in a short space of time before selling it on. In these cases, a bridging loan could provide the stop-gap you need.
A bridging loan normally lasts between 1-24 months, hence are considered as short-term solutions. Landlords, property developers and people stuck in a broken housing chain are typical users of bridging loans. Due to the nature of the loan, they can be expensive and it is crucial before taking out this type of finance that you know how you will repay the loan, for example, through the sale of a property or with funds from a mortgage. We can help you with the latter.
We are here to help, just some reasons why you might want to use our expert team
- You need a bridging loan to purchase a property at auction
- You need to act fast as you might lose the property you are purchasing if you do not secure funds quickly, a bridging loan can help here.
- You need a bridging loan to purchase land
- You want to complete light or heavy refurbishment work on a property before selling it
- Your current lender has refused additional funds to complete a property development