Keeping up with all the changes in the BTL market can be an exhaustive task, if you are a first-time or experienced landlord looking to purchase a buy to let property, then our whole of market Mortgage Advisers will ensure you secure the most cost-effective deal.
Traditionally the BTL mortgage was relatively simple, however over the last few years its become increasingly more complex. Lenders need to ensure that the property will provide good rental coverage, the calculations and limits to comply with this requirement vary with each lender, however our expert advisors can assist getting the right lender for your needs.
We are here to help, just some reasons why you might want to use our team – Note: Your buy to let property may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage
- You simply want a better rate
- Limited Company Buy To Let maybe a better option for you
- Look for a lender with no minimum personal income required
- You are purchasing a ex local authority properties or high-rise flats
- You need to secure funds for home improvements, to consolidate debt or for any other legal purpose
- You have some current or historic adverse credit
- You have already been turned away by high street lenders
- You are concerned interest rates may increase so want a fixed rate mortgage
- You want to switch from an interest-only to a repayment mortgage