At Lawford Mortgages, we can give you peace of mind by providing quotes from a large panel of quality assured firms of regulated conveyancers. By comparing conveyancers this gives you the best price, customer rating and location.
Our solicitor and conveyancing partners are competing on price and service, so you can compare quotes like for like, and decide who is best for you and save money. You can also be assured that the firm chosen will be on the panel of the lender, ie for your case, they are authorised to work for you and the lender.
Why choose us for your conveyancing?
- A straight forward, quick and easy to register online system, we can be instruct on your behalf the same day
- The price you are quoted is the price you will pay. No hidden charges, no additions to your bill that you weren’t expecting allowing you to effectively budget your conveyancing costs
- Free Home Buyer Protection – Providing cover for conveyancing fees, mortgage arrangement fees, survey fees and valuation fees up to a combined (aggregate) maximum payment of £600.00 should your property purchase fall through
- Secure Document Upload. A facility allowing you to upload documents including certified ID, mortgage offers, fee agreements and proof of funds directly to the solicitor handling your client’s case
- You can track the progress of your case online 24/7 and receive regular email updates, from progression to completion
- You can choose a law firm by location, price and additional any benefits
- Optional cover is available providing complete conveyancing protection with our standard residential abortive transaction insurance cover included
Use our Conveyancing Quotation tool now:
Use our comparison tool to source the best conveyancing costs for yourself. Our conveyancing comparison engine consists of solicitors from around the country who are able to provide their services at competitive prices.
However, it is not just about price, we only offer conveyancing specialists who have a proven track record of service and who work to our service level principles